0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Canada Buyer Only
How to get Import permit in Canada?
- The reason: Need a import permit for issue Phytosanitary documentation of seller. If not, we can not ship to Canada.
- Read all informations from Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Download a form in HERE and fill the “Exporter” as picture:
4. Then fax “Import permit” or email to Canadian Food Inspection Agency
5. After 3 – 5 days, you will receive a confirm from Canadian Food Inspection Agency, then send us a SCAN (.pdf) files to email : [email protected]
6. We receive your order and files then issue phytosanitary documentation, and send plants to you.
All information, please feel contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you so much!