First of all, please read carefully about Terms and Condition from us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://grogens.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that is written to your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. A cookie file can contain and/or automatically collect user information, such as a user identification code or IP address, that a website will use to track the pages and number of times you have visited. The data read from these cookies may be linked to your user information, so our use of these cookies may allow us to better understand how you use our Site, or to serve you with personalized advertising. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. This information is always provided by a user’s browser and automatically logged by most websites. These log files are stored in a secure location and used for our business purpose of internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Site.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. We may use web beacons (invisible images often referred to as pixel tags or clear GIFs) on our Site for our business purposes of recognizing users, assessing traffic patterns, identifying preferred content and measuring site engagement. We may also include web beacons in our email communications, including newsletters, in order to measure engagement with our communications (e.g., to count how many, and when, email communications have been opened, or which links in such communications have been clicked on).
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store, you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your email address for our own promotional purposes subject to your consent. Newsletters are sent solely by us. The consent to receive an email newsletter can be withdrawn at any time. Every newsletter contains a link that can be used to withdraw consent.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
If you are less than 18 years old, please do not send any user information to us – including information such as your name, address, or email address. We do not knowingly collect (nor do we wish to collect) any user information from children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn we have collected any user information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our database and terminate the corresponding account, if any. We encourage you to discuss the Site with your parent or guardian.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements