0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Hoya sp rangsan
Scientific name: Hoya sp rangsan
Common name: Waxflower, waxplant, waxvine
Origin: South East Asia
Flower colour: see picture
Soil: well drained soil. Hoya hates clogged soil!
Light: full sun to partial shade
Watering: plenty, but(!) let it dry out between waterings
Hardiness: not lower than 14°C (57°F)
Height: Vine, up to 3m (9’9″)
Hoya sp rangsan
Size: small plants (Size S)
What you will get:
• Healthy plants shipped with bareroot, all cuttings are rooted in sphagnum moss
• Phytosanitary Certificate (Optional)
• DHL Express shipping door to door = 2-7 working days
• EMS Vietnam Post which normally will arrive in 5-10 working days
• Please make sure that your address and PAYPAL address are match before you pay.
• The item will be shipped out within 7 days after you pay for it.
• If you buy more items, the discount of shipping could be offered and can combine shipping cost. Please wait for my invoice.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before paying!
– You can send your wish list and desired plants size to us to check the available status or you can also find the list of available plants in the Price List section.
– The size: rooted small plants (Size S) or cuttings depends on availability.
– For rare varieties:
Size S is small plant or cutting with 1-2 nodes (2-4 leaves). Other types will be 2 nodes or more or our garden will get the best plant for you base on current stock.
Size M is medium plant with more nodes and longer in length compared to size S (about 70cm – 1 meter long)
Size L is large plant with more nodes and longer in length compared to size M.
You can inbox for picture of plant size before placing order
There are no reviews yet.