OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Plants are shipped with buyer’s risk. We do pack all packages in the best way as we can but if any damages occur from the transit or your customs, it is beyond our responsibility and cannot get any refund in this case. Please inform that each customs has rights to open and investigate all packages before ship to you.
- Shipping plants internationally: All plants are sent with roots or bare-root; cutting plant will not have roots; Certain plants may be affected with yellowish or fallen leaves;
This is unavoidable. Normally new leaves will form within 1 month. We do not take responsibility for yellowish or fallen leaves, please understand.
- In case the customer opts not to acquire a Phyto document, the customer shall bear full responsibility in case the Customs Bureau of the desitination country holds the shipment due to their respective laws and regulations in regard to importing plants to their country.
- Please check your customs rule regulations, We do not take responsibility in case of Custom Restrictions or goods being confiscated.
- We will not be responsible for all other issues happen during the process of shipping or customs such as slow clearance, inspection, withholding, confiscation …or damage caused by weather.
- Our garden is only responsible for shipping costs in case the box is lost.
- If the customer receives a plant that is completely damaged but not due to weather or delay, the garden will compensate 50% of the value per damage plant (please provide related pictures or videos). The compensation will be made on the next order.
- In case of a refund, we refund only the plant price not postage; if you do not agree please reconsider before ordering.
Photographic evidence is needed upon receipt of goods – no longer than 1(one) day of receipt of goods – as evidence or proof of damage.